How to get there
- NS-101 to Nova Scotia toward Kentville Wolfville – Take exit 10 Continue on Nova Scotia Trunk 1 W. Turn right on Grand-Pré Rd
- To Grand-Pré National Historic Site – 2205 Grand Pre Rd, Grand Pre, Nova Scotia B0P 1M0, Canada
- We will be offering a free shuttle service to and from Halifax to Grand Pré 2017 everyday during the festival. The shuttle is first come first serve and space is limited. Check out the schedule… Shuttle Service Schedule
- Old Orchard Inn is the host hotel of Grand-Pré Conveniently located in the scenic Annapolis Valley, minutes from Grand-Pré, Wolfville, New Minas and Kentville NS, just under 1 hour from Halifax and a 90 minute drive to the Digby Ferry to Nova Scotia.
- For bookings – visit oldorchardinn.com or call (902) 542-5751
Where to stay
Book your accommodations now!
- Below are a few links for NovaScotia.com with accommodations in the area. Places to Stay in Nova Scotia – Bay of Fundy Region. We’ve also gone ahead and checked with a number of the hotels, motels and B&Bs for availability and room rates – see below for more information. Visit this link for a full list of options for accommodations.
Please note: Credit cards are required for some of the accommodations.
Hotels & Motels
384 Park St, Kentville, B4N 1M9, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
5534 Prospect Rd, New Minas, NS
30 rooms with one queen size bed and 20 rooms with two twin size beds from August 10 – 12, 2017 inclusive. The rate will be $109.00/room/night + tax for either room type. The rate also includes a complimentary continental breakfast each morning of the stay and we have complimentary WIFI available. We have a limited number of cots available and there is a charge of $25.00/cot/night + tax.