How to get there
- NS-101 to Nova Scotia toward Kentville Wolfville – Take exit 10 Continue on Nova Scotia Trunk 1 W. Turn right on Grand-Pré Rd
- To Grand-Pré National Historic Site – 2205 Grand Pre Rd, Grand Pre, Nova Scotia B0P 1M0, Canada
- Old Orchard Inn is the host hotel of Grand-Pré Conveniently located in the scenic Annapolis Valley, minutes from Grand-Pré, Wolfville, New Minas and Kentville NS, just under 1 hour from Halifax and a 90 minute drive to the Digby Ferry to Nova Scotia.
- For bookings – visit oldorchardinn.com or call (902) 542-5751
Where to stay
Book your accommodations now!
- Below are a few links for NovaScotia.com with accommodations in the area. Places to Stay in Nova Scotia – Bay of Fundy Region. We’ve also gone ahead and checked with a number of the hotels, motels and B&Bs for availability and room rates – see below for more information. Visit this link for a full list of options for accommodations.
Please note: Credit cards are required for some of the accommodations.
Hotels & Motels
384 Park St, Kentville, B4N 1M9, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
5534 Prospect Rd, New Minas, NS
30 rooms with one queen size bed and 20 rooms with two twin size beds from August 10 – 12, 2017 inclusive. The rate will be $109.00/room/night + tax for either room type. The rate also includes a complimentary continental breakfast each morning of the stay and we have complimentary WIFI available. We have a limited number of cots available and there is a charge of $25.00/cot/night + tax.