Things to Know
- Admission is free to Grand-Pré 2017
- Rain or Shine event
- Lawn chairs, umbrellas, picnic blankets are welcome
- Dress for the weather
- Bring sun screen
- There will be food vendors on site
- Free parking – adjacent to the site
- Shuttle service from Halifax (departure point TBA) and hop on hop off service from Acadia University
- ATMs will be available on site
- Family friendly event
- Sunrise ceremony from Friday – Sunday – with the Sacred Fire Keeper
- Traditional Pow Wow – on Saturday only
- NS-101 to Nova Scotia toward Kentville Wolfville – Take exit 10 Continue on Nova Scotia Trunk 1 W. Turn right on Grand-Pré Rd
- To Grand-Pré National Historic Site – 2205 Grand Pré Rd, Grand Pré, Nova Scotia B0P 1M0, Canada
We will be offering a free shuttle service to and from Halifax to Grand Pré 2017 everyday during the festival. The shuttle is first come first serve and space is limited. Check out the schedule… Shuttle Service Schedule
We are excited to be partnering with Events Nova Scotia to recruit our volunteers for this year’s event.
Events Nova Scotia has created a province wide Volunteer Database that strives to keep volunteers engaged and informed about volunteer opportunities throughout the year. By partnering with Events Nova Scotia and utilizing the Nova Scotia Volunteer Database, Grand Pré 2017 is contributing to the ongoing legacy of volunteerism in our community.
After creating your profile, select “Event Sign up” at the top of the screen and you will be directed to the sign up page for Grand Pré 2017.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Grand Pré 2017! We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions about the Nova Scotia Volunteer Database or issues/problems while signing up, please contact Angela Dennison at Angela@EventsNovaScotia.com or by phone: 902-798-6886.